The Apex Group CSR Framework
Throughout the years, the corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) standards have improve greatly thanks to non-governmental and other organizations that monitor labor and social compliance issues in Bangladesh. Apex Group takes proactive steps to include advanced social ,labor and environmental practices in its business operations so that our people and communities can benefit from working in an enjoyable and friendly surrounding's plays a fundamental role in the way we want to do business and is an important part of our successful business strategy.
Our CSR Practices and Standards
CSR plays a vital role throughout the entire company. Indeed only through coordinated efforts from across all departments' at all organizational levels; we are able to provide the best possible facilities to our workforce. Moreover, Apex Group has been extremely successful in building a healthy and cooperative relationship with its employees and its communities. The following is a non-exhaustive list of the facilities which we provide:
- Medical room with available full time doctor and nurses.
- Day-care center staffed with certified child caregivers.
- Dining hall and canteen wherein employees can have their lunch and snacks.
- Separated prayer rooms for men and women.
- Safe drinking water dispensers available throughout the factory premises.
- Timely payment of compensation and benefit.
- Yearly picnic for all employees as part of a team building activity.
- Female welfare officers providing consultancy and employee awareness.
- Training programs for sewing operators, helpers and quality inspectors.
- C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership against Terrorism) maintenance that includes sufficient number of security guards at all visitor and vehicle checkpoints as well as having the premises protected with high fencing and CCTV surveillance.
- Provident fund facility.
- Use of ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) for our Dying/printing facility to avoid discharge of hazardous chemicals into the environment.